Texarkana USA Chamber of Commerce Joint City Meeting
Texarkana, USA (November 10, 2017): The Texarkana USA Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Joint City Meeting on Tuesday, November 14 at 3:00 PM at the Ark-Tex Council of Governments building- 4808 Elizabeth St, Texarkana, TX.
The topic of this meeting will be transportation. There will be six presentations given during this meeting. Those presenting are Glenn Green-Texas Department of Highways, Steve Frisbee- Arkansas Department of Highways, Rea Donna Jones- Texarkana MPO, Chris Brown- Council of Governments, Jeff Whitten- City of Texarkana, AR and Dustin Henslee- City of Texarkana, TX.
We invite Chamber Members and the public to attend this meeting.
The Chamber’s mission is to lead and advocate for sustainable economic growth and prosperity for our region.
Joint Texarkana Community Committee
November 14, 2017
Ark-Tex Council of Governments
4808 Elizabeth Street, Texarkana, TX
- Welcome – Michael Malone
- Introduction of Attendees
- Explanation of what the committee is and its purpose
- Ground Rules of Orderly Conduct of Business
- Topic of Discussion: Transportation
- Presentation by Texas Department of Highways – Glenn Green
- Presentation by Arkansas Department of Highways – Steve Frisbee
- Presentation by MPO – Rea Donna Jones
- Presentation by Council of Governments – Chris Brown
- Presentation by City of Texarkana, Arkansas – Jeff Whitten
- Presentation by City of Texarkana, Texas – Dustin Henslee
- Remarks/Questions from Panel
- Public Forum – (if time is available)
- Next Meeting: February 13, 2018; 3:00 pm; Topic to be determined